Well obviously, this all depends on your trip but here is what our trip cost for the two of us:
Alaska Sitka Blacktail Hunt
- Two Commercial Airline from Reno to Kodiak - $1,400
- Float Plan - $2160
- Baggage Fees - $300
- Sat phone and Bear fence rental - $250
- Food and misc gear - $150
- 4 tags @ $150 - $600
- 2 hunting licenses @ $75 - $150
- 2 nights in a hotel - $165
- Tips and misc. tourist stuff - $100
Total - $5,275 for two people = 2,638 per person.
Well that’s it! I hope this helps you all with your planning for an early season Kodiak Hunt. I cannot wait to go back and will update as I go. Thanks and happy hunting!